Open up a world of possibilities – with smart forming technology
Meet the next generation: Machines equipped with servo-electric technology push the boundaries of forming and rolling significantly, delivering superb productivity and outstanding quality.
Join the revolution: Our NC714
Thanks to its servo-electric technology our multi-station cold and warm former is far superior to conventional machines – being more efficient, flexible and intelligent.
Learn more about smart forming?
Get in touch with us!
Do you want to know more about our revolutionary machines and their advantages? Our experts will be happy to provide you with detailed information!
Experience innovation: Get to know our NT60
Our flat die roll forming machine NT60 plays out unique features. Its direct driven servo technology makes your production more accurate, repeatable and productive.
Nedschroef Machinery privacy statement
Effective date of this privacy statement
May 23, 2018
Nedschroef Machinery believes strongly in protecting the privacy of the personal data you provide to us. We also believe it is important to inform you about how we will use your personal data. This document explains how Nedschroef may process your personal data and the rights you have in this respect. Therefore, we encourage you to read this privacy statement carefully.
Scope of this privacy statement
This privacy statement applies to the personal data that is processed by Nedschroef Herentals NV or its affiliates or subsidiaries (Nedschroef Machinery) when you interact with Nedschroef Machinery, such as when you visit our websites, when you use the products or services offered by Nedschroef Machinery, when you purchase Nedschroef Machinery products or services, when you subscribe to newsletters, when you contact customer support, and when you interact with Nedschroef Machinery on behalf of a customer, supplier or business partner, or as a job applicant. Such data are processed under the responsibility of the local Nedschroef Machinery entity as well as under the responsibility of Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding BV, with its principle office at Kanaaldijk N.W. 75, 5707 LC Helmond, The Netherlands.
In this privacy statement we explain:
- why we ask you to share your personal data;
- what types of personal data we collect;
- ways in which we collect your personal data;
- how long we keep your personal data;
- who we share your personal data with;
- how we protect your personal data;
- what rights you have as a data subject;
- how you can contact us.
Why we ask you to share your personal data
We ask you to share your personal data with us for purposes that include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving information about Nedschroef Machinery products and services;
- Participating in Nedschroef Machinery online communities, including our social media channels/pages and blogs;
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications from Nedschroef Machinery;
- Helping us to develop products and services and create campaigns that are designed around you, optimize customer services and continuously improve our websites;
- Helping us to improve products and services, and allowing Nedschroef Machinery to keep you informed of, or involve you in the testing of, new products and services;
- Resolving product and services issues;
- Receiving personalized messages, special offers and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on the information you have shared with us;
- Managing customer relationships;
- Facilitating information access;
- Enhancing communications;
- Analyzing and understanding customer interactions;
- Answering your questions or resolving your product and service requests as well as informing you about the status thereof.
We will process your personal data based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Legitimate interest;
- Your consent.
We generally process your personal data only for those purposes that we have communicated with you. If we use it for other (closely related) purposes, additional data protection measures will be implemented if required by law.
Types of personal data we may collect
When you interact with us on behalf of a customer, supplier or business partner of Nedschroef Machinery, we may collect:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your business address
- Name and address of the company you work for
When you interact with Nedschroef Machinery in connection with a recruitment process, we may ask or receive certain personal data, including, but not limited to:
- Personal data allowing identification of the candidate and practical organization: first name, surname, address and country of residence, email address, telephone number, birth date.
- Personal data allowing the verification of the eligibility and selection criteria as laid down in the vacancy notices: education and training (diploma awarded), professional experience (job title, company name, company type and web address of company (optional), main tasks and responsibilities), linguistic and job related skills and competencies and areas of interest.
In addition, we may collect personal data via cookies or similar techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Your IP address (anonymized);
- Your cookie ID;
- Your web browser;
- Your location;
- The web pages you visit on our websites;
- The advertisements you've viewed or clicked through;
- Our website uses Google Analytics cookies;
- We entered into a data processing agreement with Google;
- We mask the last octet of website visitors’ IP addresses;
- We do not share website visitor’s data with Google;
- We do not use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device, let you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, you may change your browser settings to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them using different type of browsers, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on Nedschroef Machinery websites you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Different ways we collect your personal data
You can share your personal data with Nedschroef Machinery in several ways, including, but not limited to:
- Your communications with Nedschroef Machinery. These can be product- or service-related, and may include the contents of your questions to us, or requests that you addressed to us;
- Communicating with one of our representatives by email, phone or in writing;
- Ordering a product or service;
- Participating in a social media activity related to a Nedschroef Machinery promotion, such as clicking “like” or “share”;
- Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites;
- Provisions of services by Nedschroef Machinery.
- Developing partnerships;
- Participating in fairs, events or promotions;
- When accessing Nedschroef Machinery facilities or systems.
How long we keep your personal data
Nedschroef Machinery will take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain your personal data only for so long as necessary to achieve the purposes as set out in this privacy statement or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Sharing your personal data with others
Nedschroef Machinery may share your personal data with any Nedschroef group company, for the purposes as described in this privacy statement.
In some cases we may also share your personal data with third parties, such as:
- Third parties relevant to the products and services that we provide;
- Third party suppliers in connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes described in this privacy statement, such as IT (software) providers, communication service providers or other suppliers to whom we outsource certain services.
We will only transfer your personal data to the above mentioned third parties for the purposes and on the legal grounds as stipulated in this privacy statement.
To the extent that a third party processes your personal data as a data processor of Nedschroef Machinery, Nedschroef Machinery will conclude a data processing agreement with such party in strict accordance with the requirements as stated in the GDPR.
To be able to provide our products and services, it may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data to a recipient in a country outside of the European Economic Area. In that case, Nedschroef Machinery will ensure that the data transfer is compliant with the applicable law.
How we protect your personal data
Nedschroef Machinery recognizes its responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Therefore we have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. These measures protect your personal data from unauthorized access, unlawful processing and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure.
Once you have provided us with your personal data, you have the right to request access to that information. If you would like to exercise your rights, such as to access, review, correct, update or erase personal data, please contact us. You will also be provided with an opt-out opportunity in our commercial messages to you. We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data complete and current.
Your rights include:
- Accessing your personal data, meaning that you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning yourself;
- Correcting or rectifying your personal data if it is not accurate or incomplete;
- Erasing the personal data that concerns you;
- Objecting to or restricting the processing your personal data;
- Receiving your personal data, meaning that you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- Objecting to profiling;
- Filing a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Withdrawing your consent at any time.
If you want to exercise any of the rights listed above then you can contact Nedschroef Machinery using the contact details mentioned in this privacy statement.
Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement may change from time to time. The most current version of the privacy statement will always appear on our websites. The most recent version shall supersede any and all other versions of this privacy statement. Nedschroef Machinery reserves the right to change or modify this privacy statement at any time and at its sole discretion by posting revisions. Therefore, we encourage you to check back regularly to learn about those changes.
How to contact us
If you need further information or have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding the security and/or processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing via:
Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V., att. Group Compliance Officer, PO Box 548, 5700 AM Helmond, The Netherlands.